Indemnification & Hold Harmless Agreement
The undersigned (collectively, “Camper”) recognize(s) that there are inherent risks involved in camping and camping activities and programs. Camper understands that he/she/they have a duty to exercise reasonable care for Camper’s own safety and the safety of those for whom Camper is responsible.
In consideration for being permitted, through Naps Happen Fish Camp, to utilize recreational buildings, property, services, tools and programs of the fish camp.
1. Release from Liability. Camper RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, and COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the Released Parties or their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, damage, claim, or demand, whatsoever, including any such claims relating to injury or loss to the person or property of Camper or resulting in the death of Camper, whether caused by the negligence of any Released Party or otherwise while the Camper is in or upon the fish camp property and/or participating in any camping activity.
2. Indemnification. Camper agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties and their directors, officers, agents, employees, and insurance carriers from any loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to the presence of Camper in or upon the fish camp property, campground, including, but not limited to, any and all damages, loss, theft or destruction of any personal property or vehicle, watercraft or any damages attributable in any way to any defect in design or manufacturer of the vehicle & or watercraft.
3. Damages or Losses. Neither released parties nor their directors, officers, employees, agents, or insurers shall be responsible to Camper for any loss, damage, or claim related to any campers. Camper assumes all liability or responsibility for any acts of any third person, including other campers or guests of the fish camp & property. Camper ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE.
4. Notification. Camper shall promptly notify Naps Happen Fish Camp of any and all accidents involving the camper or any damage caused to the fish camp. Camper shall provide full details concerning the damage or accident. Camper shall forward to Naps Happen Fish Camp a copy of every Demand, Notice, Summons, or other Process received in connection with any and all claims, suits, or other legal proceedings resulting from any accident, injury, death or damage involving Naps Happen Fish Camp & property.
5. Entire Agreement. There are no oral agreements and this Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and shall be binding on their heirs, guardians, executors, administrators, and their legal representatives’ successors and assigns.
6. Minors. Each Camper executing this agreement intends to be legally bound by this Agreement as well as to bind each and every minor attending with such Camper.